Burr Engineering & Development
Compac Series Linear Actuators
Burr Engineering's Compac Series of actuators have a proven history of reliability and dependability in a wide range of applications that include: construction equipment, off-road and agricultural products, seat mechanisms, air flow control equipment to name just a few. Three gear ratios combined with quality acme screws provide a wide range of speeds and capacities.
Handles Loads Up To 1,000 Lbs.
Click here to download a PDF Brochure for the Compac Series Actuators
- 12, 24 or 36 Volt DC
- 110 or 220, Volt AC
- Standard Strokes to 24" with Longer Lengths Available
- Die-cast Aluminum Powerheads
- Torque Limiters or Limit Switch End of Stroke Operation
- Zinc Plated Inner and Outer Tubes
- 5000 lbs. Static Load / Capacities to 1000 lbs - Compac 1000
- 1000 lbs. Static Load / Capacities to 300 lbs - Compac 300
- 17:1, 25:1 and 55:1 Gear Ratios